Saturday, December 5, 2015

On My Toes

                                On My Toes


    


                                             I tread along the path of quietude
                                     To discover myself and fulfill my dreams
                                            Long lies the road, calm and cool
                                              Magical is the vibe as I strode

                                         A sort of solitude, soothes my soul
                             Heavenly is the feel and magnificent is the stroll
                                    Silver linings sneak a look to smile at me
                             Dangling dews like the pristine pearls adorn me

                                 Destination need not be definitely defined
                                   Nor is it necessary to be pre determined
                           I set off to see what nature holds for me in its kind
                              Seeking the sweetness that is ravishingly divine

                     I dwell into the gallows, the mountains and the Pine Hills
                                 When my body and mind is still in its frills
                                    This is the best time to creep and crawl
                                            And coo to the stupendous call

                 There is no better therapy that heals our mind and soul alike
                                        Travel gives mellowness with a strike
                              Leaving my hive for a while, let me hove and hike
                              Ponder onto these earthy stills and do what I like

                                Mesmerizing will remain these memoirs thee
                         Accompanying me for the rest of life that ought to be
                               Entrenched is this spirit in my spine and veins
                           Never would I sabotage these precious travel trails