Red and
Grey
checks
I was myself, happy and fine
Enjoying life playing and singing like any other girl of nine
Excited and joyous I was when I got into my school
Red and Grey checks was that enthralled me with its rule
The school and teachers and my friends were the best
My happiness had no bound as it was in full zest
I loved and liked every teacher alike
But why did ‘only HE’ betray my trust that was childlike
Today I lay numb here not knowing what to say
Shattered and tattered not knowing what to do and what not to do as
I may
I ask myself, is the mistake mine?
Wanting to wear the red and grey checks is a sin or fine
But in spite of all this I see a ray of hope
Just because I could voice up at least now and pull the rope
Today I am amidst the people who are caring for me
Supporting my courage to fight against the one who outraged me
Physical and emotional are the scars that is left behind
But determined I am to fight and live my life that is still kind
I only tell my pals let not this happen to you
Be alert, Be aware and Be smart to decide what can and what cannot
evade through you
Ignorance leads to many of the things that happen
Equipped you be, to let not anything haywire your dreams and dampen
It is a beautiful life we are bestowed with to live to the full
I request every parent, sibling and the near and dear one not to shy
away and do the needful
