Friday, March 20, 2015

MY HERO

                                                                                     
                                                              My Hero

                                                                                  


Oh! My son how naughty you are?
            You trouble me and taunt me near and far.

You act like a hero
            Backing my curio

Superman and Spiderman you want to be
            But this is not what you ought to be.

Fighting with your sis is your forte
            Every mighty hold is a sport

Energy levels at the peak
           Not a chance to sneak

Play, play, play is what you understand
            Study and books is allergy to your land

You love the world of games
             Fun and frolic given the names.

I too wish you enjoy the life the way you want
              So that I never have to be behind you to daunt

But alas! My boy, life is not just this
Carelessness will give you no bliss                

Your tomorrow is what you do today
And your today is what you do now
                
So let’s make it the best, lest you regret 
I am always with you, never you forget.