Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Beautiful Islands




The Beautiful Islands



Miles away from the hustle and bustle lies these lovely islands     
          Pristinely decorated all around beautifully with sea and sand

Stupendously it stands high against all odds like a heaven on earth
          With enthralling greenery that sinks into our mind and heart in no dearth

Brilliantly cascaded in hues of gold, blue and silver
          Is the sky just above us defying its beauty in our favour

Callous call of the tides is what we get to hear
          Every breath we take is serenely fresh and pure

May this land stay blessed like this forever
          Undeterred with the changes and letting not loose its native fervor

Golden memories is that I have been bestowed with to carry back along
          Sure it will be cherished all through my life to hum it like a song

Unaware I am, whether I would be fortunate enough to visit here once again
          And harmoniously get attuned with this nature’s terrain

Happy and joyous were the days that I spent here
          Islands are special always that is for sure